måndag 26 augusti 2013

Its over.


I do not know how to begin. My tears are flowing down right now and I feel devastated.

I remember when we first met. And I was so shy and nervous. Your smile was the sweetest. We sat on a bench in a park and started to talk about everything. Your face was the cutest in the world.
 
I thought I could trust you but I was wrong. You really do not know what you're doing. You can not handle a relationship. You used me as a fucking whore. Your lies were the worst.

You always used to say that you were going to training but you always went and met another girl behind my back. You can never hide something forever. It is quite common to become used in today's society. And I'm very tired of it. This is not a game. I don't understand how you could do this because you always told me that you loved me. I don't understand that you can lie to girls as you did to me too. You have to understand that this is not the way to do and you should think about this. So I am telling you this now, Bye.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar