onsdag 5 december 2012

Inventions


I can’t live without my computer becuse it’s the best invention in the world. I am so dependent of my computer. I can’t be one day without my computer becuse it’s so important to me since I have my friends and schoolwork. Long before in time we had not computer but first when the first computer was invented was  the internet so bad and worse. But today are the internet so fast. If we compare mobiles with computers so they have the internet but also computers, few people have with them, mobiles, one can only have in your pocket all the time. computers affect society. Now are many kids sitting on the computer. But long time ago did they just play with other things. And go outside but now are many of the kids sitting home and playing games.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar